Parents Council and Fundraising Group
- to support the school in its work with pupils and parents
- to work with everyone involved in school life - parents, pupils, teachers and wider community
- to represent the views of parents
- to help get parents involved
Chairperson: Tanya Milligan
Treasurer: Kevin Fullerton
Secretary: Kirsty Galloway
To contact the Fundraising Group please contact the school office
Fundraising Events 2015-16:
- Hallowe’en Disco
- Class photographs for calendars
- Christmas jumper day
Other Activities Organised by the Parent Council 2015-16:
- Discussions on parking issues and meeting with Falkirk Council to discuss road safety in the car park and streets near the school
- ravel Questionnaire for Parents
- Representing Parents Views
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or send a message via the School Office
Meeting Minutes - see links below
Email updates: to be added to our distribution list please email us at: email@example.com
Follow us on Twitter @BantaskinP
Our Meetings - Join Us...
If you would like to join us, please do! Our meetings are open to all parents and carers with children attending Bantaskin Primary School. Why not come along and find out more?
The parent council needs new members to keep it vibrant. Being part of the Parent Council is a great way to be involved and support the school. It also gives parents a voice and is a good place to discuss issues that are important to us and our children.
The fundraising group plays a vital role in the school life – whether it be buying new equipment or paying for transport to take children to the annual pantomime.
If you are interested in becoming a member of either group please come along to a meeting or get in touch via email.
Please get in touch and let us know if you have any questions, comments or suggestions that you would like to make.